Please make sure your grant request meets these guidelines
To be considered for funding, applicants must be 501(c)(3) organizations. RMHC generally will not provide support for the following types of organizations or activities:
- Advertising or fundraising drives
- Partisan, political or denominational programs
- General and administrative costs
- Intermediary funding agencies
- Endowment campaigns
- Staff salaries or travel expenses
- Buildings, additions or renovations
- RMHC awards grants to agencies located in Monroe, Genesee, Livingston, Ontario and Wayne counties.
- Applications to benefit or involve Golisano Children's Hospital at Strong require different procedures. Call for more information.
- Grants for camp programs are restricted to furniture and equipment purchases.
- DEFERRED GRANTS: Grants for programs or projects that will not be implemented at once or in the very near future may be awarded in the form of a pledge, payable when the program/project is under way.
At the end of the application, you will be asked to upload the following documents:
- Cover letter summing up your request
- Most recent audited financial statement with footnotes and auditor's management letter comments OR Form 990
- Letter from IRS (not New York State) verifying your not-for-profit status [501(c)(3)]
- Itemized budget for the requested project
- Itemized budget for entire agency
- Letters of endorsement (optional)
- Names and titles of your Board of Directors
To get started, create your account or log in below.