Donations can be brought to our Sale Site at Rochester Tech Park, Building 2 in Gates. Donations are accepted on Wednesdays from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. The last day to drop off donations for the Fall Sale is Wednesday, August 23, 2017 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. For GPS/Mapquest enter East Les Harrison Drive, Rochester NY 14624.
Spring 2017 Household Sale
Thank you to everyone that came out and shopped at our Spring Household Sale!
The results are in! The Spring 2017 Household Sale was the best yet, raising $462,000 with over 21,000 shoppers attending throughout the week!
A big, huge thank you to all our volunteers, donors and shoppers for their incredible support. All of the proceeds will stay right here in Rochester to help local RMHC families and maintain our 3 programs, including our newest program, the Family Room, which helps more than 100 people a day.
Fall 2017 Household Sale
Drop off Days:
Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm Donor Sale - must have a Donor ticket to enter
Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 10:00 am to 7:00 pm - 25% off
Friday, September 29, 2017 - 10:00 am to 7:00 pm - 50% off
Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 10:00 am to 3:00 pm - 75% off
10 Tips For Shopping The Household Sale
1. Wear comfortable shoes, you will be doing a lot of walking to see all the amazing items for sale!
2. Expect to see a crowd and dress for the weather - if lines are long you may be waiting outside. If you're looking to avoid waiting outside, plan to arrive after the first hour.
3. Take a friend along, shopping is always more fun with a buddy!
4. Bring reusable shopping bags to carry items in
5. Know what you're looking for, or check out the floor map below of the Sale space to help you navigate the 75,000 sq. ft. of merchandise.
6. Be good to the environment - carpool to the Sale!
7. Come to the Sale more than once in the week, discount days are later in the week.
8. Volunteer a shift (or two) at the Sale.
9. Tell a friend about the Sale - encourage people you know have never been to check it out!
10. Bring a smile! :-) The Household Sale is fun because you get to leave with great stuff at a great price. Plus...all the money goes to help local RMHC families. What's not to love?
The Household Sale is the largest fundraiser for Ronald McDonald House Charities of Rochester, and brings together thousands of folks in our community who choose to donate, volunteer and shop! With over 75,000 square feet of store space filled with donated treasures, there surely is something for everyone. Shoppers can expect to find over 25 departments filled with an assortment of gently used or brand new items. And our special “Boutique” department features a selection of Fine Art, Antiques, Furniture, China & more!
Funds raised from The Household Sale stay locally here in Rochester and help support our mission to provide a home-away-from home for families who need to be near their children while they are receiving health care in Rochester area hospitals.
(For GPS or Mapquest, enter East Les Harrison Drive as your destination.)
Click here for directions
2017 HOUSEHOLD SALE SPONSORS