February 17, 2017
Celebrate - Show Your Stripes!
Ronald McDonald House Charites of Rochester invites (and encourages!) you to wear your stripes on February 17 to show your support for RMHC.
Why Stripes you ask?
Because that's what's on Ronald McDonald's socks! The goal of this annual celebration is to raise awareness of RMHC and educate the local community about RMHC's mission, initiatives, programs and impact in Greater Rochester.
On Friday, February 17:
- Wear a piece of red and white striped clothing, including the socks and hats that RMHC is selling, in honor of the movement.
- Wear your stripes and invite all of your friends, family and colleagues to join in. Rock your stripes all day long!
- Join us at the ROCHESTER AMERICANS hockey game at the Blue Cross Arena for Wear Your Stripes Night! CLICK HERE to learn more...
How many colleagues can you encourage to wear red and white striped stripes on Friday, February 17? Let's turn "Wear Your Stripes To Show You Care" Day into a full-on workplace challenge. Gather your friends, colleagues, department or entire workplace to wear red and white stripes. Then, post a photo (or two or three!) on Facebook and your company will be featured on RMHC's social media pages.
Register your workplace as a participating organization today and be entered to win a snack break sponsored by McDonalds for you and 20 of your coworkers. Contact Jackie Crego at firstname.lastname@example.org or (585)442-5437 ext. 2257
Purchase Striped Hats & Socks
Our official striped hats and socks can be purchased at the following locations:
- Ronald McDonald House on Westmoreland Drive
- The Ronald McDonald Family Room at Golisano Children's Hospital
- Our Ebay Store.
- The Gift Shop at Strong Memorial Hospital
- Finger Lakes Coffee Roasters at Strong Memorial Hospital
- Eastview Mall, Customer Service Kiosk
- Marketplace Mall, Customer Service Kiosk
- The Mall at Greece Ridge, Customer Service Kiosk
Show Us Your Stripes - Social Media
Show us your stripes on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Use #ROCforRMHC, or post your pictures to RMHC Rochester's Facebook page using the hashtag.